.com”, “We” or “Site”), the owner and operator of the techgearx.org website, handles personal information given to us on our website.
Information We Collect
- The personal information you provide. When using or registering on our Site we collect the information you provide such as your name, email address, member alias, and phone number.
When Information is Collected
Information is collected when you register on our Site, subscribe to a newsletter, or fill out a contact form. We may also automatically collect information as you navigate our site or from one of our Affiliates when you use services associated with our site.
How We Use Your Information
techgearx.org uses information We collect from you for several primary purposes:
- To personalize your experience on our Site and provide you with product offerings and content specific to your interests
- To provide information about related products and services
- To generally improve the quality of our products and website
- For internal statistical record-keeping purposes
- To deliver a survey, contest, or another type of promotion
- To ask for reviews and ratings of products and services available on our Site
How Your Information is Protected
We maintain your information in secured servers and networks under control to secure and protect it. However, when you share personal information online there is always some risk that an unauthorized third party could gain access to your information. All financial transactions are processed through a third-party provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
A “Cookie” is a unique numeric code that is transferred to your computer through your web browser. Cookies allow us to track your preferences, and interests, and allow us to recognize you as a returning user. Cookies do not include any Personal Information.
- Process and retain your preferences for when you return
- Track advertisements on our Site
- Retain aggregate site traffic data and site interactions to better offer more customized experiences on our site in the future. This information may also be tracked by trusted third-party services, such as Google Analytics.
If you choose to disallow Cookies or remove Cookies from your computer, some features of our site may become unavailable to you.
Techgearx.org will not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer any of its user’s data to third parties without explicit consent from our users.
Excluded from this rule are:
- Third-parties who assist in the operation of our website, conducting our business, or providing service to our users
- Companies whose products we sell
- Business partners or prospective business partners, in operations such as sale, acquisition, and merger of our assets.
All previously mentioned parties agree to keep this personal information confidential according to the laws on personal data protection.
In certain limited circumstances, we may need to release your Personal Information in order to comply with the law. In such instances, we will ensure to protect your Personal Information to the highest extent possible.
Non-personally identifiable information (PII) may be provided to other third-parties for advertising, marketing, or other similar purposes.
techgearx.org is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.
Your Privacy Options
Data subjects have the right to access personal data, the right to rectification, and the right to block their data under certain conditions. Data subjects also have the right to refuse personal data processing and the right to request the deletion of all collected personal data if the use is unlawful. For exercising these rights, you may send a written request, dated and signed, to Bricam Ltd.
techgearx.org and CCPA
techgearx.org is committed to data privacy and security, and we are happy to affirm that we do not sell California consumer personal information to third parties.
techgearx.org does not knowingly collect data from children (“children” are defined as minors under the age of 13) on our website. We do not knowingly allow children to use our website. It is necessary for children the age of 13 or younger to have adult or guardian supervision to register or buy products on our Site.